Adam was called to the Bar in Ontario in 2015, and now practices in civil litigation, including personal injury. While completing his articles with Connolly Obagi LLP,
Adam participated in an unprecedented 5 trials, including one complete jury trial.
Adam's drive to be a litigator began in law school, where he focussed on developing
his advocacy skills. He earned his law degree from the University of British Columbia, where he represented UBC Law as an oralist at the Laskin Moot in both 2013 and 2014. Adam was also awarded the Boyd Ferris Memorial Prize for excellence in oral advocacy.
Prior to attending law school, Adam worked in the Federal Public Service, after earning an undergraduate degree in Political Science (Honours) from Carleton University. During his undergraduate degree, Adam worked in customer service, where he developed the interpersonal skills required to guide you and your case through each stage in the litigation process.
Adam is currently a member of the County of Carleton Law Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and the Law Society of Upper Canada. He also engages in a number of charitable and leisurely activities in his spare time, including the annual Mustaches for Kids fundraising campaign.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Disability Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 2006 B.A. (Honours), Carleton University
- 2014 J.D., University of British Columbia
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Obagi, J. & Aldersley, A., The Digital Trial is Coming, presented by Joseph Obagi at the 2016 Oatley McLeish Guide to Motor Vehicle Litigation conference, (LSUC).
- Obagi, J. & Aldersley, A., Med-Assess Corporations - Protecting Clients from Improper Influence, presented by Adam Aldersley at the Fall 2015 Conference of OTLA
Back to top